BUILDING BRAND CAN REALLY BE AS SIMPLE, TANGIBLE AND TRUSTWORTHY AS BRICKS AND MORTAR…JUST LIKE BUILDING A HOUSE.
The concept of branding has often been fear as something of a craft . That we can’t always understand let alone manage. The aim of this book is to make branding tangible by relating it to everyday experience BUILDING YOUR OWN HOME IS ABOUT DESIRE, FANTASY. BUT IT’S ACHIEVABLE; ANYONE CAN DO IT.
Every building project is divided into distinct stages which need to be considered for a successful outcome. Each stage in this book has a number of statements relating to building a house. Which are indicative of relevant branding issues. At the end of each stage of this book is a branding summary of important issues to think through in your brand building process. The intention is to create a clear way of making branding understandable for everyone.
Housing the building is physical, in branding it is also emotional, in the hearts. And minds of all stakeholders. In order for the brand to be successful, you need to communicate . And support the values and build a culture to support and drive the brand around them.
• Building well requires thorough management, implementing the plans within budget and on time.
• Make sure you have buy in from all levels of management, that you are clear. And in agreement on all the tasks and time frames. Changing mid stream will cause significant delays and disappointment.
• Collaborate with the most competent people who not only understand your principles. But are also committed to implementing them.
• Consider every touch point for your brand and ensure you deliver on them. So that your brand is solid enough to survive and thrive through all conditions.
• Develop clear guidelines as a solid foundation, being flexible and organic enough so that everyone can implement the brand successfully.
• Specify how to approach the many and varied applications of the brand, allowing for creativity and
Powered by @ www.prologicwebdesign.com Page 127
innovation along the way.