Get all the support and guidance you need to be a success at facebook apps secrets apps
Integration of apps in to Facebook can be very beneficial for developers. You will be able to integrate your app into the News Feed and also the notifications. The core technologies on Facebook are platforms such as Social Plugins, Graph API and Platform Dialogs.
Bookmarks are use to enable users to easily navigate back to your app from within Facebook. Users can add the bookmarks to favorites which prioritizes your app. Bookmarks also show a counter that represents the number of requests for your app.
Notifications are meant to provide up to date interesting changes to content relevant to users. You can trigger a notification to users who may find it useful.
There are two types of requests that can be sent.
• User generated requests – these are requests confirme by the user’s actions and updates.
• App generated requests – these are requests that can be send only to users who have authorized your app.
News Feeds are show to users upon logging into their Facebook account. These stories can be an experience, a new app or a new game that they are playing. New experiences can be post on to Facebook with photos or a video detailing the events of that experience. Your friends can share in that experience by looking at the pictures or videos and can also make some comments.
4. FQL also known as Facebook Query Language is Facebook’s version of SQL also known as Structured Query Language, which is widely used on the internet. FQL is a query language that allows users to query other user’s data by using a SQL-style interface, thus avoiding the need to use the Facebook Platform Graph API. Data return from an FQL query is in a format called JSON.
6. There are numerous apps that can easily create a profile page that is comprehensive, attractive and user friendly. The following sites are good recommendations.
7. Facebook uses its Groups product to integrate with their existing features. Here’s how you can start integrating apps.
Table of Contents
1: Introduction To Facebook Apps
2: Exploring Facebook API
3: Discovering Facebook Markup Language
4: Understanding Facebook Query Language
5: Working With Facebook Java Script
6: Creating Apps Working On Fan Pages & Profile Pages
7: Integrating Apps On Newsfeeds And Notifications
8: Register Your Applications On Facebook
9: Optimizing Facebook Applications
10: Expand your Facebook Apps To Mobile